20110408

upset in this world that she's standing on

I'm enjoying the sun in my backyard right now, the weather is the best! This is today's outfit, at school I was wearing a cardigan over it but that wasn't necessary at all anymore. I've been looking for a peter pan collar dress quite a long time, I found this one a while ago in sale for only 10 euros. The boots have appeared in some more outfit posts so I guess you've seen them before. Oh, and about the weird-face-close-up-picture.. I just had to put in here, yeah dudes, I am a tiger!
SOTD: Jack Johnson- the Upsetter




 ZARA dress SACHA boots PRIMARK belt

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Heb je dat jurkje recent gekocht ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you dress is adorable! i love the print and collar!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you look adorable :) Cute blog you have here, maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. cool blog, keep it up!
    and come visit COSMICaroline to see the 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen