20110421

the measure of your worth can sink your weight in gold

Hello there! This is Binki Shapiro, from Little Joy, a très cool band you may know. If not, see below. But that's not all! She also has a great clothing style, how multi talented. And hey, when you still look good dressed next to Alexa Chung you must be a very special person right? I especially like the first outfit, the blazer, the shorts, the shoes.. In the last photo you can see her with her band, one of those guys is from the Strokes which is a great band, too. Enjoy!








Here's one of their best songs, The Next Time Around:

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Btw, I stumbled across your blog.. nice blog you have filled with beautiful pictures.

    Btw, let's follow each other. I'm following you
    already. I'm the #12 follower. Followed me back?

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ♥ So nice post.)) I love your blog♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awww... love the red ribbon! Nice blog!

    x,
    Tine
    http://inattendu.tumblr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen