20101212

making my way through an open door, got some love and so much more

Me and my sister went to Primark at Rotterdam today. But I forgot to bring a camera.. Stupid. I bought a lot of stuff, I'll show you them another time. I think the biggest part will be shown in outfit pics. Actually I expected cool accessories, but there wasn't one I liked.. Tomorrow's school again, I wish the holidays were starting already. Bleehh. But there's a little light at the end of the darkness: these Vans, they are so awfully cool. I bought fake Converse All Stars today, dark red. They look quite real, except the logos of course, and the best thing is.. They were only 3 euros!

Now I'm going to enjoy my chocolate cupcake and the Simpsons. Later friends!



<><><>               

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten