20101206

we are the ones who make a brighter day

Hi dudes! Yesterday was great, cool presents, and I've got a Baljeet-painting from my sister! Yeeeehh! (for the crazy & mad who don't watch Phineas and Ferb: Baljeet Patel is a little indian geek. Very cool. Check the 'Baljeet Song' on Youtube.) And Just Dance 2 for Wii, I really love that game! No, I'm not the greatest dancer on the planet, you can say that. But I'll show you my presents another time.
Today I went to school, and I finally have a job.. Well, it's a paper round, and it doesn't earn that much, but money is money.. I want to go to Rotterdam with my sister this weekend, there's a Primark and other nice shops we haven't got in the town where I live.
At least I wanted to show you these see-through Converse All Stars, unfortunately they're not selling them in Holland yet..


I do not own any of these pictures, but I don't know where they are from..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten