20110212

I'm sorry I met you darling, I'm sorry I left you


I'm already looking for new spring-ish shoes, that might be a bit early cause it's still winter and ice cold.. Well, 'not that ice cold anymore, it's getting better. The first and last one are Vans, the second is from Keep. I'm really busy with Kunstbende, the fashion show I created is tomorrow and I'll make sure to bring some  photographers with me! That is by the way also the reason I didn't post quite a long time, and because I was a little out of inspiration. But I'm back dudes, after tomorrow I'll be bored all the time again so time enough to catch it all up. Bye bye, maybe I'm posting again later this evening. Wish me luck for tomorrow..
SOTD: The Last Shadow Puppets- Meeting place
Posted by Picasa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten